On this land, several brave Rajputs were born. Its magnificent forts, palaces, and the great Indian Thar desert attract thousands of tourists every year. The vibrant colors of this place are incredible. It is one of the world’s oldest mountain range which is rich in natural beauty and the famous for the Aravalli Range. The most alluring places of Rajasthan are national parks, Dilwara Jain Temples, Ranthambore, and Sariska as well as Keoladeo.
The most preferred places by the tourists include lakes of Udaipur, huge deserts, palaces, Bikaner, and Jaisalmer. Some of the old palaces have converted into hotels which are having a huge geographic area with a royal experience with Golden Triangle with Rajasthan Tour. All the visitors appreciate their ambiance. One can enjoy the colors of this place royally. The main attraction of this place is the camel safari, deserts of Jaisalmer, wild and huge jungles and the cultural heritage of Rajasthan.
Why Should One Choose This Place?
- After visiting various places in the world, one can easily say the people in the Rajasthan are very much friendly. Their hospitality is an iconic trademark in the World.
- India is full of festivals and colors. The place which signifies it more is Rajasthan. So many desert festivals, Pushkar fair, elephant festivals, Marwar festivals, Nagaur festivals and many more festivals are celebrated the very year. The atmosphere is very much festive, and one can enjoy to the fullest.
- There are very good accommodation options which are in a royal style within the minimum budget. The hotels give the best hospitality.
- The city gives lots of respect to the woman those who are from outside instead of their conservative society. They receive each guest with loads of love and respect.
- One can have their space without any hustle and bustle around.
- All the corners of this state are hidden with some new thing which brings anxiety within us. The Rajasthan is full of buzzes like watching the sunset at the Mehrangarh fort in Jodhpur and much more.
- This place is ideal for slow traveling as there are lots of things to see.
- The most comfortable service given by the hotels are the pickup services. They reach on time to the desired location.
- The place is very much safe to travel alone.
The Golden Triangle Tour with Rajasthan Tour Packages includes various places of Rajasthan along with the three more beautiful cities called Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. The tour package also includes a trip to these places. According to our Indian history, Delhi is one the oldest city which has crossed milestone periods by completing 100 years.
It is one the most leading city in traditions, cultures and Indian heritage. The beautifully built monuments are always the center of attraction for the tourists. After Delhi, One can move to Agra where the great Tajmahal is present that comes under the Seven Wonders of the World in India.
The tall monuments are still the most preferred place for the foreign tourists. Its scenic beauty creates a love among the people. The night scene of Taj Mahal can blow our mind to heaven. Finally, the trip ends with the pink city of India, Jaipur. The vibrant colors, beautiful palaces, and small lakes with exploring Royal Rajasthan Trip is the attraction of the eyes of the visitors.